By submitting your works through our online process artists enter into an agreement with Kilmore Art Society Inc. and the South Mitchell Rotary Club, (the Organisers) to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All exhibits must be the original work of the exhibitor who must be a resident of Australia.
- No hand painted copies of paintings, imported or otherwise, will be accepted for exhibition.
- Works exhibited in previous Kilmore Art Expos will not be accepted.
- Each art work will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artist’s must remember to include GST where applicable.
- All entries must be made through the Gallery 247 on-line art and art show management system.
- Types, numbers and sizes of art works must conform to the Acceptable Art Works section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
- Artists must supply their own plinths on delivery. Tables will not be available. Sculptures without plinths can't be accepted.
- The Rotary Club of Southern Mitchell Inc is a Service Club and a charity fundraiser and does not submit GST returns.
- Artwork marked NFS (not for sale) will not be accepted and those marked "as titled"may not be accepted.
- Exhibiting artists must retain their receipts to allow complementary entry into the Preview & Award Night and during the weekend.
Dates - The key date related conditions are as follows
- Art works will only be considered if they are submitted by the Closing Date for Initial Submissions as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website.
- Accepted art works must be delivered to the Art Show venue during the dates and times set aside for Delivery as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website. No late works will be displayed.
- All art works must remain on display for the full duration of the Art Show
- All art works must be collected from the Art Show venue during the designated Collection times as detailed in the Key Dates section of this Website.
Fees and Commissions
- A registration/entry fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of the this Website, will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Entry fees are not refundable.
- An acceptance fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of the this Website, will be charged for each art work once accepted and payable via the online entry system. Acceptance fees are not refundable.
- A commission, detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this website, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold at or as a result of the Art Show. The Organisers shall apply this to defray the expenses of the Art Show and for charitable purposes.
- Awards will be awarded in designated categories detailed on the Awards section of the this website.
- Awards are at the sole discretion of the Organisers and/or the appointed Judge. The Judge’s decision is final.
- The Organisers and / or the Judge may decide not to award a prize in a given category for a given year depending on the quality or number of works exhibited.
- The Committee may arrange for, and the exhibitor permit, the publication and sale to the public of a catalogue containing all entries accepted and the names and other particulars of the exhibitors, but the Committee does not accept any responsibility for error, wrong description, omission or any other defect in the publication of such catalogue.
- The proceeds of sale of the catalogues are exclusively those of the Committee, to be applied by it in defraying the expenses of the exhibition and for charitable purposes.
- Whilst all reasonable care will be exercised by the Organisers all entries are submitted at the total risk of the Artist. The Artist indemnifies the Organisers against any claim, loss or damage of whatever nature or cause however occurring and whether directly or indirectly relating to entered works or their delivery.
- It is strongly recommended that suitable insurance covers be enacted by the Artist for the duration of the event.
- Artists accept responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
- Artist’s are responsible for keeping their mobile, email address, GST and EFT payment details up to date on the online system to ensure they receive updates before, during and after the Show, and the appropriate payment for sold artworks.
- The Artist hereby authorises the Organisers to photograph, video and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the Show by any means, with due acknowledgement to the artist.
Acceptance of Conditions
By entering this art show you acknowledge:
- that the Organiser is entitled to commission on all sales, and
- that you have read and understand the above Conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them
Share this with your friends